Mobile Apps Developer
- Design, code, test and implement according to mobile apps design specifications following standard coding styles and practices
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Analyze the requirements and understand the deliverables
- Develop mobile apps by studying information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Experience with Web, native Windows & Mac products, experience of Mobile app development will be a plus
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, creating thinker with a vision
- Seek out new technologies and ideas to add value to mobile apps
- Collaborate with team members and ensure knowledge transfer
- Must have ability to multi-task and meet hard deadlines
- Self-starter and self-going. Willing to make decisions and be responsible for them.
- Fluent in English, both in written and spoken.
- Quick learner to learn any new technology
- Hardworking and Honest
- Meet aggressive deadlines while working under pressure, dedication to building high-quality
- Must be highly driven and motivated with high level of initiative; be able to work independently; excellent communication skills and teamwork is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Python / Kivy Python Framework
- Must have good command over Android app life cycle and its components.
- Expert in Java, Android Studio, Eclipse.
- Strong knowledge of C / C ++/ Objective C
- Develop interactive mobile apps by using various android builtin features, SQL lite, web service, third party service, Payment integration
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Enhancement and optimize existing apps for the improvement of performance
- Architect android mobile applications and design best practices.
- Solid Experience with web application and mobile application development.
Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect ios and Android applications to back-end services
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, creating thinker with a vision
- ACM problem solvers will be given high priority.
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Negotiable As per experience and knowledge
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- A highly competitive & attractive compensation package along with bright career path and excellent work environment is awaiting for the really deserving candidate.
- Working with friendly, passionate and experienced teams
- Use cutting edge of technologies
- Opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe
- A great learning opportunity
Published Date: 26.09.2018
Mobile Apps Developer